Teach English in Canada
START DATE: July 2014
• Teaching English as a second/additional Language.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
• Preparing, invigilating, grading and providing feedback for assessment material.
• Producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
• Participating in marketing events for the school.
Additional opportunities may include:
• Developing new programs and special courses.
• Curriculum development and revision.
• Marketing, student success, tutoring or short courses.
Languages Canada certification requirements. Can be found at: http://www.languagescanada.ca/en/accreditation-quality-assurance
Masters Degree in related field is preferred.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
cover letter outlining qualifications, a curriculum vitae, names of references, evidence of teaching performance and any other relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org