Teach English in Mongolia
Teachers Salary Package includes:
* Competitive salary paid in USD or local currency
* Single Air Ticket home
* Fully furnished housing within walking distance to work
* 10 days paid vacation plus 10 days paid National Holiday
* Longer term Contracts
* International Community of Native ESL teachers employed by SES
* Modern purpose built learning environments
In summary suitable applicants will be:
ESL qualified with IELTS experience
Able to commit to and fulfill a one year contract
Able to provide two academic or professional referees
Reasonably healthy without need of medication
Young professionals or newly qualified trainees.
If you fit this requirement and would like to apply please submit a short letter of introduction to Andrew Orgill and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting an application pack which includes further details, together with your curriculum vitae and other documents required for international employment.