Teach English in Vietnam
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY:1000 – 1200 USD – depending on qualifications and experience
What we offer?
• Competitive salary: 1000 – 1200 USD – depending on qualifications and experience
• Overtime pay
• Benefits: Visa, work permit and airfare reimbursement. Free accommodation, paid national holidays, paid sick leave, completion bonus and free pick up on arrival.
• Relocation bonus: $100 for teachers start in August
Place of work: At public schools in Haiphong. Working hours: 20 teaching hours & 15 office hours per week; 02 continuous days off per week.
Teaching English to students of different age group (kids to adults). Design lesson plans and curriculum.
Create and conduct classroom games and outdoor activities (if required).
What we require?
The post is available for native English teachers from the following countries: England, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
• Age: 22- 45
• Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
Due to Vietnamese visa policy, the candidates should have:
• Qualification: – Bachelor degree or equivalent
-TEFL or equivalent
• Clean criminal record check with 6 months validity
Contact Information Requested:
1. Recent CV and photos
2. Scanned copies of relevant degrees and Certificates
3. Scanned copy of Passport
contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the above documents.