START DATE: August 2016
SALARY: NT$62, 720 /month.
– Contract period: now to August 2016~ June 2017.
– Working days: Monday to Friday.
– Working hours: AM08:30 ~ PM16:30 or AM08:00 ~ PM16:00.
– Student age: 7~16(elementary level of junior high level)
– Class size: 5~15 children
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university of English speaking countries.
– K-12 teaching certificate of any subject.
– Valid Teacher license.
Abilities and skills:
– Knowledge of ESL teaching to non-native students.
– General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
– Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
– Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Developing ESL course materials and curriculum
– Collaborative teaching with local Taiwanese teachers.
– Curriculum development project participation
– Attendance at staff development, pre-service and in-service training meetings.
– English related contests.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or require more information. And don’t forget to LIKE our fan page, we will keep you updated on job positions and news and events in Taiwan.
Contact: Roy Yang