COUNTRY: Saudi Arabia
CITY: Various Cities
START DATE: August/September 2012
SALARY: 2600-3500 USD/month
Skyline Global seeks qualified EFL Instructors for various University, Institute, and International School positions in Saudi Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (August/September 2012).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more)
Availability: August/September 2012
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students’ needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students’ progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students with English as a Second Language;
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Basic salary. = $2600-3500 USD
• Housing. = $400 USD (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $ 133 USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3133-4033 USD
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our “Refer A Teacher” program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
… Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST BE U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIAN, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS.
• Bachelors’ Degree in English/Education related field, or Bachelors’ Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African, New Zealand, or Australian
Please review the requirements below and to apply your resume/C.V in word format to email@example.com
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the most lucrative English teaching positions in the world can be found in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia represents the most common entry point. Although English as a second language is a required subject in the Saudi national curriculum, cultural differences dictate that native-English speakers are rarely hired by state schools. … Read More
Most people who go to work in Saudi Arabia will find their cost of living extremely low because accommodation, amenities, utilities and even health insurance and schooling for children are largely provided for by their employers. Your only expenses will be food, leisure activities, vacations and a strong urge to go shopping at every opportunity. … Read More
In order to teach in Saudi Arabia, you will need to secure employment before you arrive and will then need to obtain both a residence and work permit which are required for the issuance of a visa. Tourist and business visas are rarely granted. Once you have been offered employment the visas are usually just a formality, but can still be a lengthy process often taking up to two months to complete. Applicants must be at least 22 years old and individuals of certain religious faiths are not eligible. … Read More