Teach English in Thailand
SALARY: 35,000 baht
The benefits are as follows:
– You will receive an attendance bonus (for each month without sickness) which is paid at the end of our term
– You will also receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
– You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense (after probation – this will be deducted if the contract is broken)
– We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
– We provide basic health insurance
– We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
– We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
– You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
– We provide 3 days lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
– We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
– You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
– You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
The salary starts from 30,000 baht (net) for the ‘Probation Period’, with a 2,000 baht attendance bonus. Following the probation period the salary will be 35,000 baht also with a 2,000 baht attendance / conduct bonus.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us at:
(66-9) 0086 4608 – Bob Urron, Director
E-mail: [email protected]
TEFL English teaching job listings in Thailand. New positions are added regularly so check back often. Go To Jobs
A general overview of what to expect teaching English in Thailand. Read More
The cost of living in Thailand is very reasonable, particularly if you are able to adapt to a more ‘local’ lifestyle. Read More
Information on visa requirements to teach English in Thailand. Read More
A good overview of the culture, customs and traditions of Thailand. Read More
After taking his CELTA training, TEFL teacher Johnny Ward, taught English in Thailand for 15 months. He shares information on finding a teaching position, living in Thailand and more in this interview. Read More
Amanda Dorough shares her experiences working and living in Thailand. She covers everything from finding a job, quality of life and travelling around Thailand in this interview. Read More
Thailand Tourism Site
Bangkok Post (News)
The Nation (News)
Bangkok Post Classifieds