Teach English in Oman
START DATE: immediately
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and
a. 900 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders + 60 OR
b. 975 Omani Riyal, for Master Degree Holders + 60 OR
c. 1100 Omani Riyal, For PhD Degree Holders + 60 OR transport
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 44 Omani
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation.
4. Contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave
payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month
of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee, spouse and two children below
the age of 18 years within oman only.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000
compensation in case of death or total disability due to work)
8. One-way economy tickets for staff, spouse and two children below
the age of 18 years to join duties and the same at the end of the
contract. 75% value cash payment of Economy return tickets for
staff, spouse and two children in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that
the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by
the Centre for employee, spouse and two children below 18 years
1. Bachelor Degree with a TESOL or TEFL certificate and with a
minimum of 3 years experience or
2. Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or
related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience, or
3. PhD in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Morphology, and
Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years
Email your cv to email@example.com