Teach English in Malaysia
SALARY: RM15, 000 / USD4,632 to RM20, 000 / USD6,177 per month
The Education Advisor would be responsible for:
• Providing advisory support to the Education Partners and schools with different areas within the programmed.
• Working peripatetically with school leaders and teachers, as a mentor or coach to develop their practices, skills and knowledge of effective pedagogy.
• Raising standard of teachers and students through improved learning and teaching.
• Maintaining high commitment of quality with positive attitude, accountability and enthusiasm at all times.
• The successful candidate will be provided with a month of intensive training in Malaysia.
Successful candidate will expect an attractive Salary:
• The candidate will be paid Malaysian Ringgit (RM); RM15, 000 / USD4,632 to RM20, 000 / USD6,177 per month based on a yearly contract.
• The candidate’s visa and flight ticket will be provided.
• The candidate will be provided with accommodation, car, gasoline, medical and insurance.
• The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline preferably Education with a recognized University qualification.
• The candidate needs to have at least 8 to 10 years of teaching experience in the education sector especially as a Senior, Middle or as an Education Advisor in schools.
• The successful candidate should have knowledge in schools’ improvement planning and execution.
• The candidate is required to have experienced in designing, delivering and leading effective Professional Development Programs.
• The candidate should have a proven ability to relate, motivate, inspire and able to communicate effectively with others.
• The candidate should be well-organized and proficient in scheduling with excellent presentation skills.
• The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills including high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
• The candidate must have good oral and written communication skills in English Language, as well as analytical and problem solving skills.
• Preferably, the candidate should be competent and an independent user of Microsoft Office programmers such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
• The candidate must be willing to work in Malaysia based on a yearly contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed Curriculum Vitae in Word Format with a recent photograph to the e-mail address as below:
E-mail: [email protected]
All applications will be strictly confidential.
Malaysia represents one of the world’s most exotic destinations for would-be EFL teachers. It’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, is a heady mix of soaring skyscrapers and fascinating temples and mosques; ultramodern shopping centers and Tudor-style buildings left over from British colonial days; hi-tech driver-less trains and charming rickshaws. The country is also blessed with a tropical climate, spectacular scenery and a rich cuisine. … Read More
The low cost of living in Malaysia means that an average EFL teacher’s salary of RM 4,000 (US$1,090) per month is more than sufficient for a comfortable standard of living. Like any other country, your ability to put money aside for travel and savings will largely depend upon your lifestyle. Eating only western food, buying western goods and going to tourist bars and clubs is, of course, more expensive than living as the locals do. … Read More
Strictly-speaking, applications for working visas should be made at a Malaysian Representative Office Abroad before entering the country. However, very few TEFL jobs in Malaysia are advertised internationally and employers would expect to be able to conduct an interview in person and consider your application carefully before offering you a position. The chances of you being able to secure a teaching post from outside the country are extremely low. … Read More