Teach English in Malaysia
SALARY: RM15, 000 / USD4,632 to RM20, 000 / USD6,177 per month
The Education Advisor would be responsible for:
• Providing advisory support to the Education Partners and schools with different areas within the programmed.
• Working peripatetically with school leaders and teachers, as a mentor or coach to develop their practices, skills and knowledge of effective pedagogy.
• Raising standard of teachers and students through improved learning and teaching.
• Maintaining high commitment of quality with positive attitude, accountability and enthusiasm at all times.
• The successful candidate will be provided with a month of intensive training in Malaysia.
Successful candidate will expect an attractive Salary:
• The candidate will be paid Malaysian Ringgit (RM); RM15, 000 / USD4,632 to RM20, 000 / USD6,177 per month based on a yearly contract.
• The candidate’s visa and flight ticket will be provided.
• The candidate will be provided with accommodation, car, gasoline, medical and insurance.
• The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline preferably Education with a recognized University qualification.
• The candidate needs to have at least 8 to 10 years of teaching experience in the education sector especially as a Senior, Middle or as an Education Advisor in schools.
• The successful candidate should have knowledge in schools’ improvement planning and execution.
• The candidate is required to have experienced in designing, delivering and leading effective Professional Development Programs.
• The candidate should have a proven ability to relate, motivate, inspire and able to communicate effectively with others.
• The candidate should be well-organized and proficient in scheduling with excellent presentation skills.
• The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills including high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
• The candidate must have good oral and written communication skills in English Language, as well as analytical and problem solving skills.
• Preferably, the candidate should be competent and an independent user of Microsoft Office programmers such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
• The candidate must be willing to work in Malaysia based on a yearly contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed Curriculum Vitae in Word Format with a recent photograph to the e-mail address as below:
All applications will be strictly confidential.