Teach English in Vietnam
CITY: Ho Chi Minh City
* Teach music enrichment and movement classes to students from kindergartens (age 3) through primary schools.
*Teaching responsibilities include teaching music and dance/movement activities, creating fun, age-appropriate music learning experiences, conducting group music and movement lessons for young kids.
*Create lesson plans that best deliver an early childhood music and movement curriculum
* Work with the managers and other members of your team to plan and deliver lessons according to provided curriculum.
* Attend training sessions as required
*More details on job descriptions will be discussed during the interview.
• Native English speaking teacher with a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
• Music qualifications and past experience in early childhood music education
• Have experience in music education curriculum planning is an advantage
• Energetic and lively personality, fond of interacting with young kids
• Work well with Vietnamese and expat colleagues
• Committed and team spirit.
email your CVs to: [email protected]
If you wish to travel and work where the culture is rich and vibrant, and where a dining experience is unbelievably cheap and sumptuous, then Vietnam is definitely a wise choice.
The demand for ESL teachers in the country is high. There are hundreds of language schools in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi (the country’s capital) along with plenty of jobs. You can also check out “Tuoi Tre” newspaper, it is considered the best publication when looking for English teaching jobs…. Read More
In Vietnam, the average monthly salary for EFL teachers, based on a 15-25 hour work week, is between VND16,845,000-23,583,000 (US$1000-1400). There is also huge demand for private classes for adults and businessmen, mostly in the evenings or weekends. The hourly rate for these classes is VND 168,450-252,675 (US$10-18). … Read More
To legally enter Vietnam, you would need to apply for a Multiple Entry Business Visa and should have a job lined up beforehand. Your prospective employer is responsible for filing a pre-authorization application with the Vietnamese immigration department on your behalf. … Read More
Interviews with English Teachers in Vietnam
Interview with Sherry Ott, teaching English in Vietnam