Teach English in Spain
– full-time employment
– highly competitive salary
– 8:1 student-teacher ratio
– collegial work environment
– 1 month paid vacation
– private health insurance
We are looking for someone who:
– is a native speaker of North American English.
– holds a bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood education, child development, or elementary education.
– has at least two years teaching experience in an American preschool.
– is driven to build an amazing preschool where children thrive.
– works well on a team.
– has accreditation experience.
– is a trained teacher who needs minimal guidance.
– can make a two-year commitment.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org