Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Surat Thani
SALARY: Salary of 24,500 Baht per month
• Salary of 24,500 Baht per month
• Upon completion of a one-year contract, teachers will receive a Completion Bonus of 10,000 Baht and will be eligible for a 14,500 Baht Performance Bonus
• Work permit and necessary visas will be arranged by Mathus
• Free shared accommodation or a housing allowance of 2,500 Baht per month
• 5 day work week with 2 consecutive days off
• No more than 22 teaching hours per week
• 24 paid vacation days (scheduled by the school, usually following our summer camps in October and April)
• Comprehensive training including observations of other teachers
• Free wireless Internet during school’s hours of operation
• Competitive raises and potential for promotions after the first year
• NOTE: Mathus does not provide airfare for teachers. The bonus system is set up to assist with travel arrangements at the end of the contract.
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required to obtain a work permit (original degree, transcripts and a letter of verification are required at the work permit office)
2. Applicant must be a native speaker of English.
3. Applicant must be enthusiastic about children and have experience working with them
4. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification is a plus
Email applications to email@example.com stating your interest and qualifications and we will send you an application email. Please be specific about your qualifications.